It’s been a while since I chatted about my Lilee Lifestyle Box! Whenever I receive them in the mail I showcase what’s inside on my social media and it’s always such a fun opening day. This past month I thought it would be fun to do a video unboxing! It was a great box filled with a yummy cocktail recipe and lots of beauty goodies! Press play and unbox with me!
What’s Inside the Box:
- Rosemary Lemonade Napkin Set- Lilee ($6.99)
- Light Gold Cocktail Rim Sugar-Dell Cove Spice Co. ($4.50)
- Citrus Bitters-Hella Company ($9.95)
- Muddler and Mixing Spoon-Lilee ($15.00)
- Luminous Legs Shimmering Oil-Versaspa ($40.00)
- Jello Shot Rosy Cheek & Lip Gel- So Susan ($24.95)
- Plush Rush Lipgloss in “Fireworks”- Butter London ($20.00)
- Collagen Wipes-Global Beauty Care ($4.99)
- Pur~Lisse Blue Lotus & White Tea Treatment Sheet Mask
- Prestige Brow Lash Brush
Lilee’s Rosemary Lemonade Recipe:
– Cocktail Sugar
– 1/2 Lemon
– 3 oz. Lemon Juice
– 3 oz. Vodka
– 1.5 oz. Simple Syrup
– Club Soda
– Hella Bitters-Citrus Flavor
– 1 Sprig Rosemary
– To start, sugar the rim of your favorite cocktail glass. Muddle the lemon in the bottom of the glass and add ice. Pour in the lemon juice, simple syrup and vodka. Add club soda and bitters to taste. Stir briskly and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post. All opinions expressed here are my own.