Time. Is it ever possible to have enough of it? Since having Luke, starting my own company and beginning The sTORIbook – I feel like I need so many more hours in a day. I just can’t seem to fit it all in no matter how hard I try. I want more time for activities with Luke, more time to try new recipes, more time to craft, more time to blog, just more, more, more.
The good news is, I love each and every hour of my day. The bad news…I don’t have enough time to paint my nails with all these gorgeous colors that are out for fall! So instead I’ll just blog about them so you can enjoy!
1. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Ginger Fire – $30.00 (Tangerine is big this fall…and I mean BIG)
2. Essie Nail Polish in Lacy Not Racy – $8.00 (Deep sexy red)
3. Sonia Kashuk Nail Color in Starry Night – $4.79 (Pretty black with a hint of shimmer)
4. tenoverten in Worth – $18.00 (Good as gold!)
5. Bobbi Brown Nail Polish in Twilight Shimmer – $18.00 (Add a little glam in the shimmery plum shade)
6. Chanel Top Coat Velvet – $36.00 (Gives any nail color a velvety-soft matte finish)
7. NARS Nail Polish in Storm Bird – $18.00 (Fashion-forward gray)
8. YSL Nail Polish in La Laque – $20.00 (Can’t go wrong with cobalt)
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori