The summer sun is rough, not just on our skin but on our lips too. Especially because many of us (including myself) forget to protect them. Every summer I am plagued by chapped lips from the harsh rays. But I’ve finally found a beauty routine and product to save chapped lips and wanted to share it with you!
1. EXFOLIATE: Just like your skin, your lips need to be exfoliated as well to remove dry, dead skin. I recently discovered Madam Glam’s Lip Pumice which works perfectly! It gently exfoliates, combats signs of aging and minimizes fine lines. You just apply and then wipe off.
2. MOISTURIZE: After using the Lip Pumice apply Madam Glam’s Vitamin E Stick. It moisturizes, hydrates and protects your lips all with Vitamin E. It also has a nice, cool minty feel!
3. HYDRATE: Drink, drink, drink lots of water.
4. DON’T LICK: Avoid licking your lips as this causes them to get even more dry.
5. EAT YOUR FRUITS AND VEGGIES: Vitamin deficiencies can contribute to chapped lips so be sure and eat your fruits and vegetables like your mother taught you to!
Madam Glam’s Lip Pumice
Madam Glam’s Vitamin E Stick
Madam Glam’s lipsticks are enriched with antioxidiants and Vitamin E and are also Paraben free. They applied smoothly and didn’t dry out my lips.
Disclaimer: I received compensation for this blog post. All opinions expressed here are my own.