Cutouts and crop tops have been trending for a while now but I have to say the thought of baring my post-baby midriff makes me cringe! Good news is there is another trend having its moment that allows you to show a little skin while still flattering your body… the off the shoulder dress!
In my opinion, the shoulders and clavicle are such a sexy part of a woman’s body. This trend which gives a nod to the 70s provides the opportunity to show just the right amount of skin to draw the eye.
- I particularly love the more flouncy off the shoulder designs which are so feminine.
- Keep jewelry simple. Avoid wearing necklaces or if you do make it small and dainty. Let your skin do the talking.
- Add bracelets, rings or earrings if you want some bling but, again, keep it light.
- I’m barefoot in these photos by I recommend a good sandal or platform wedge with your off the shoulder dresses.
- Dust a little bronzer on your shoulders for a little extra color.
I paired my dress with a gold tote bag and gold and wooden bracelets.
Shop The Post:
Photography Provided By:
*Thank you for shopping through my blog! I love assisting you with the latest fashions and other must-have items. If you click on a link and make a purchase at that retailer, I will receive a (small) percentage of sales which helps me continue this blog and for which I am very grateful!