I’m always looking for healthier recipes for my family and sometimes I’ll find a recipe I like online and then just start throwing stuff in that we have in the cabinet. Well, that’s exactly happened when I made Feta, Cranberry + Almond Stuffed Chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried italian seasonings
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (chopped)
- 1/4 cup almonds (chopped)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Butterfly your chicken and beat to make nice and thin.
- Rub chicken with olive oil and italian seasonings. Sprinkle to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, feta, cranberries and almonds and mix together.
- Add feta mixture to center of each chicken breast and wrap chicken around mixture, securing with a toothpick. (You can also add bread crumbs on outside of chicken but I like to try and keep it a bit healthier).
- Place in glass baking dish and cook in oven for 30 minutes. (Remember to remove toothpick before serving).
I served my chicken with a fresh spring mix salad with pecans, feta, blackberries and a citrus vinaigrette as well as wild rice. Enjoy!
Are you on Pinterest? Don’t forget to pin this recipe and check out some other recipes I like on my “The Munchies” board!
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori