Time to walk in a winter wonderland of… NAIL POLISHES! For all you beauty lovers I recently received all the must-have winter nail polishes from Essie! Essie has been a long-time favorite nail polish brand of mine. They always have the best colors and their Winter 2016 Collection does not disappoint.
The collection consists of (6) colors:
- Go With The Flowy: A pretty creamy white just like winter snow.
- Oh Behave: A shimmery pink with a hint of gold undertone.
- Party on the Platform: An updated, chic Christmas red.
- Ready to Boa: A burgundy with a touch of bronze.
- Satin Sister: A gorgeous peacock.
- Getting Groovy: My personal favorite, a metallic gold perfect for Christmas and New Year’s Eve!
My nail artist and I had some fun and did a unique fall-inspired manicure using Oh Behave, Ready to Boa and Satin Sister. I thought they turned out super fab!
Stay tuned for more manicure ideas as I test out all the colors! In the meantime, I’ve got a giveaway to win the entire Essie 2016 Winter collection! Head to my Facebook page to see how!
CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Shop The Fall Essie Collection
Photography Provided By:
Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post. All opinions expressed here are my own.