It has been the Summer of the Gladiator Sandal! I love this fierce trend and literally spent an entire day looking for just the right sandal for me. The gladiator sandal has deep roots in fashion. Whether you’re a Greek Goddess or bohemian hippie – here are some tips on how to wear gladiator sandals as well as some of my favorites! Mine are actually 15% off right now and also come in gold and cognac (click here).
- Height: If you have thin legs go all out and snag a pair of knee high gladiator sandals. If you have muscular legs stick to a gladiator sandal that goes to your ankle or only a bit past to prevent thickening the look of your leg.
- Strap Width: If you have thicker legs or wide feet select a sandal with thinner straps.
- If you have thin legs be sure and find a pair of gladiators that allow you to either lace up or adjust the buckles of each strap to customize to your leg size.
- Wear a pair of short gladiators with rolled up jeans or maxi.
- For tall gladiators, wear with a short dress, shorts or short skirt.
Shop This Post:
Photography Provided By: