With me being so ill lately it’s been very hard for me to blog. I had received some delicious wine from Once Upon A Vine and was so grateful to have the fantastic Sarah and Amanda from Handmade Mood jump in to guest post on some yummy Halloween cocktails! Just in time for Halloween these ladies have got you covered with three easy recipes! Be sure to take some time to visit Handmade Mood as well – it’s one of my favorite blogs!
- 750 ml Red Wine (We used Once Upon A Vine Pinot)
- ¼ c. sugar
- Zest from one orange
- 2 dried star anise pods
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- (You can also just use 1 Tbsp of Mulling spices)
- Combine all ingredients into a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, and pour through a sieve into a mug.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks or orange peel.
- 2 c. whole milk
- ¾ c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. Red Wine (we used Once Upon a Vine Big Bad Red Blend )
- Add milk and chocolate chips to a medium saucepan and heat over low heat until the chocolate melts, stirring constantly.
- Add the wine and cook until it’s warmed through.
- Garnish with Pumpkin Candy or Halloween Marshmallows!
- 750 ml bottle white wine (We used Once Upon a Vine Chardonnay)
- 1 c. Orange Juice
- 1 green apple, diced
- ½ c. strawberries, diced
- Cherries for garnish
- Optional: Prosecco for a little fizz
- Combine wine and orange juice and chill.
- Divide the apples and strawberries between 6 glasses.
- Pour the wine mixture over the fruit, and top with a splash of Prosecco, if you want your drink to be bubbly!
- Garnish the glass with two cherries on a skewer.
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Tori
Disclaimer: I received compensation and product for this post. All opinions expressed here are my own.