Move over summer! This girl is ready for fall! Is there anything better than stripes in the fall (or any season for that matter)?! I’ve always loved a good striped print because it’s so impactful.
I am living for this striped dress with metallic statement jewels from Gucci from Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry. There’s something about a touch of gold that instantly elevates any outfit.
The Lee Michaels jewelry featured in this look include:
- 18k gold Gucci pendant necklace with large drop pendant with polished buckle design on a 21″ link chain.
- Gucci Horsebit Station necklace with 18k yellow gold and interlocking horsebit stations set throughout a 35.5″ chain.
- Matching Gucci Horsebit dangle earrings in 18k yellow gold and pave diamonds.
- Triple row Gucci pave diamond ring with “Double G” design in the center.
- Gucci Dionysus cuff bracelet with Tiger head on each side in 18k yellow gold and enamel detailing.
- 18k yellow gold Gucci horsebit bracelet with buckle design.
Don’t be afraid to work with different lengths around the neck! A little bit of dimension can go a long way when it comes to building out your outfit. This Gucci pendant necklace and “horsebit” long necklace are a match made in heaven, and pair well with the “horsebit” drop earrings.
This dress is actually super versatile. I’ve styled it here with leather leggings but I’ve also worn it with out them and some flat shoes for a more comfortable look.
Let’s not forget about the arm candy! This buckle bracelet and Dionysus cuff are too fabulous to pass up. Plus, they can be worn separately at any time with the necklaces or the earrings.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to try out this combo? You can shop all of these jewels from Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry located in San Antonio at The Shops at La Cantera, North Star Mall or online here. All of my other outfit details can be found below! This gorgeous dress is less than $25!
SHOP THE LOOK:
CLICK HERE TO DONATE to the San Antonio River Walk Association. Please select my name and your donation will go towards my campaign for Queen of the River Walk. Thank you for your support!
Photography Provided By:
Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post by Lee Michaels. All opinions expressed here are my own.