Disclaimer: This video was created in partnership with Dr. Smith’s® Diaper Rash Ointment. I received compensation for this post but all opinions expressed are my own.
I must have looked like a deer in headlights the first time I walked in to a baby store and was pregnant with my first child. I had absolutely no clue what I needed and was overwhelmed by so many choices. I knew I wanted a cute diaper bag and then just kind of guessed at what I needed to go in it (which means I pretty much packed the entire house in it the first time we left for an outing). But then as I got the hang of it and went on to have baby #2 I like to think I became a “diaper bag master!”
So today I’ve got a fun video for you that shares my “knowledge” on what I think are the top 10 diaper bag essentials. My selection is based on need AS WELL AS even some “fashion-ability” (I don’t think that’s a word but it should be)! That way the next time you go out with your baby you’ll have everything you need for a variety of scenarios and you’ll look cute while rocking your mom expert-ness!
For all you moms that live in San Antonio – we filmed this video at my friend’s baby store called, Crib & Kids! All of the items featured in this video can be purchased at her store (along with furniture, strollers, car seats, baby gear and MUCH MORE).
TOP 10 DIAPER BAG ESSENTIALS:
- Little Unicorn Diaper Bag: Looks like a chic handbag vs. a diaper bag. Has tons of pockets for baby gear, changing pad, iPad pocket and more.
- Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment: The BEST diaper rash ointment on the planet! I used it with both my boys! It’s a pediatrician-developed formula and has very quick results.
- Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash SPRAY: Seriously GENIUS! Why did I not think of this? All of the awesome results of the above but it’s totally hands free!
- MimiJumi Natural Baby Bottles: Enables an easy transition between breast feeding and the bottle.
- Milk Snob Cover: Versatile cover that can be used to cover car seats, shopping carts, used as a nursing cover and much more.
- Munch Mitt: Handy teething mitt! You don’t have to worry about constantly picking it up.
- Little Unicorn Muslin Swaddles: Stylish, organic, breathable swaddles.
- Baby Shusher: Revolutionary new tool to help soothe your baby.
- Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock: Makes grocery shopping so much easier.
- Noggin Stick: Developmental rattle made specifically for babies.
Disclaimer: This video was created in partnership with Dr. Smith’s ®Diaper Rash Ointment. I received compensation for this post but all opinions expressed are my own.