Happy New Year everyone! A couple weeks ago we hosted a party at the house and I made this Smoked Salmon Crostini recipe and loved it. Not only was it easy to make but it is chic and delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 baguette
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- smoked salmon
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Slice baguette in to discs and brush with olive oil
- Toast in oven until golden brown
- In bowl mix cream cheese, yogurt, capers, lemon juice and chopped dill together
- Spread mix liberally on toast (leave a bit extra for garnish)
- Slice salmon in to bite-sized pieces and lay on to of spread
- Add small dollups of spread on top of salmon in center.
- Garnish with fresh dill on top.