Finding a good sports bra for me is one of the hardest things on the planet! I always have to sacrifice style for support or vice versa. Since having Foster I’ve been working out almost every day including doing lots of running so having the right fitness apparel is very important to me (and having a good fitting sports bra is at the top of that list).
I get almost all of my workout wear from SIX:02 in North Star Mall now. I’ve talked about SIX:02 before (here, here, here). They offer all the top brands in fitness clothing and footwear for women. I’m so excited because SIX:02 carries Under Armour’s new bra collection which offers a compressive fit, comfortable support, sweat-wicking, quick-drying fabric that keeps you dry and cool during workouts.
I received the Under Armour Heatgear Alpha Bra in “Rebel Pink/Black” and the Under Armour Low Impact Bra in black. Both had excellent fit and are perfect for a different workouts. I recommend the Alpha Bra for high-impact workouts such as running while the Low Impact Bra is better for walking. I particularly LOVED the design of the Alpha Bra in pink and black which was SO ME! It’s wider straps also made it very comfortable.
The Under Armour Divvy Capris are sooo incredibly comfortable and soft. They feature a four-way stretch construction improves range of motion and dries faster, made of HeatGear® fabric for weather between 75 and 100 degrees, and a hidden waist pocket to stash your keys, cards, or cash.
This Under Armour HeatGear Flyweight T-Shirt is light and great for working out. It features UPF 50+ to protect your skin from sun damage and is very breathable. I also love how it’s fitted at the waist to make me look thinner!
Lastly, I’m wearing the Under Armour Speedform Fortis sneaker which is incredibly lightweight, comfortable and stylish. It features:
- Seamless SpeedForm upper with breathable ArmourVent mesh and heel cup for a comfortable, locked-down fit.
- 4D Foam footbed sockliner is embedded in the midsole for extra cushioning and moisture wicking.
- Dual-layer midsole features Charged Foam for responsive cushioning and Micro G to turn cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs.
- Flex grooves in the forefoot help encourage your natural stride.
- Strategically placed rubber in high-wear areas of the outsole for greater durability and traction without adding weight.
Shop The Post:
Photography Provided By:
Disclaimer: I received compensation for this post. All opinions expressed here are my own.