A leather dress always portrays a cool factor in addition to packing tons of sex appeal. Unfortunately, some women may find themselves intimidated by them, think they are out of their budget range or may see them as more appropriate for fall/winter. Well, I’m hear to tell you they are for everyone, make a great transitional fabric between seasons and with a few tips I’ll show you how to wear a leather dress (even in the Texas summer like this Armani Exchange one that I’m wearing that is 50% off now).
- If looking for a leather dress for spring/summer choose a lighter colored leather such as white or beige that is also light weight.
- Don’t go super short + super tight with leather as it will cheapen it.
- Layer on a crisp blazer or trench coat for a more conservative look or to take a leather dress into winter.
- Put a leather shift dress over a button-down blouse for a work ensemble.
- Use a solid leather dress as your neutral and then go bold with colored accessories such as bright shoes or lipstick.
- I also love jewelry that can double as a weapon! Pair “tough” jewelry with your leather dress such a pointed necklaces or studded earrings.
Shop The Look: (exact Dress – 50% off)
Disclaimer: I received the items featured to facilitate this post. All opinions expressed here are my own.