There are so many fashion bloggers in Texas and I have to admit I follow TONS of them! I find them to be my biggest inspiration and some of them are even dear friends of mine. From their outfits of the day, beauty tips and styling advice – they are always on-trend and ever influential.
I have some favorites that I highly recommend following. Some have been around for a long time while others are up-and-comers that you should keep your eye on. Here are my favorite top Texas fashion bloggers:
- Courtney Kerr | The Courtney Kerr: You can’t talk about Texas fashion blogging and not mention THE Courtney Kerr. Courtney is basically the Godmother of Texas fashion blogging.
- Amy Havins | Dallas Wardrobe: Another fashion blogger maven, Amy Havins, launched her blog in 2011 and has been inspiring women ever since!
- Anna Dille Cobbs | Fleurdille: Relatively new to the blogging scene, I was introduced to Anna from a friend and we immediately hit it off and stay regularly in contact. She has a natural eye for styling and her sweet smile tops off every look!
- Kate Blue | For The Love Of Fancy: Talk about someone who has some major #ootd (outfit of the day) game! Kate is always impeccably dressed and provides you the deets on where to buy her looks.
- Marissa Saunders | Simply Mars: I recently met this little cutie and she packs tons of style in her less than 5 ft. self! This mommy shares a look in to her fashion, home and life.
- Anna English | Live More Beautifully: This gal has been on my watch list. She’s only been blogging for about two years but I stumbled on her Instagram and she immediately made me fall in love.
- Olivia Watson | Livvy Land: I can’t get enough of this Austinite and her fantastic style. Her blog and instagram pages are full of beautiful photography in fashion and home.
- Jessi Afshin | The Darling Detail: I’m drawn to Jessi’s femininity in her personal style as well as impeccable photography capturing the darling details.
- Courtney Shields | B.Y.O Beauty: Courtney is the girl’s girl offering style inspiration with a side of cool/witty banter like you’re having a chat with your best friend.
- Tori Johnson | The sTORIbook: ME! Haha! Can you blame me for a shameless plug on my own fashion blog?!
- Erin Busbee | Busbee Style: Another friend of mine that I look up to and turn to regularly for advice. Erin is an incredible stylist and I love watching her vlogs which give valuable advice for women with all body shapes and sizes.
- Aquila Mendez-Valdez | Haute in Texas: One of my sweet friends in San Antonio, Aquila is a beautiful mother of two little girls. With her legs for days, she can wear practically anything! She has a knack for her relatable writing making me want to keep reading! Her blog may be newer than others but definitely put her on your watch list!
- Christina Coker | Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget: Christina is a beautiful friend who writes a fantastic blog for the average women. She has wonderful nail tutorials and style options for gals on a budget.