I went shopping yesterday. Guess what I saw….leather, leather, and MORE leather! It’s every where! From pants to dresses it’s definitely a must-have for everyone’s wardrobes! I got lost in Polyvore today and created a fun “leather accents” collection to get your inspiration flowing! I paired black leather with one of the hottest colors of the season – green! Green is actually not a color I usually wear but I just might have to this fall!
- Studio dress with leather peplum frill from Zara – $159. (Talk about a dress on-trend. Peplum + leather = WOW)
- “Mitzi” nail polish from Zoya – $8 (I love that it’s matte)
- “Tony” Clutch from Navoh – $69 (They are currently taking pre-orders for an October delivery)
- Gold Vermeil Wrap Bracelet on Apple Green Leather from Chan Luu – $220
- Faux Leather Panel Leggings from Nordstrom – $38 (just in case you aren’t ready to go to a full leather pant)
- Faux leather trimmed bracelet sleeve jacket from Express – $118 (wear with nice pants or even jeans)
- Essas black boots from Jessica Simpson – $139 (Digging the almond-shaped toe with metallic cap)
What are your thoughts on the leather trend going on this fall?
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori
Always a fan of leather and seude. I like the apple green color!
Same here regarding leather and suede. They just feel luxurious.
I’m really loving the silver tipped boots!
Aren’t those fun!?
Yeah, leather, leather, leather! My favourite fabric haha! Nice collage you made! What program do you use for that?
P.s. Nice blog 🙂
I used Polyvore – check it out – I bet you’ll love it!