Daddy Russ is probably not going to like that I’ve been spending so much time indoors when he sees all the packages that start to arrive (shhh – noone tell him – maybe he’s not reading this). Needless to say, I’ve been doing a bit of Internet shopping and LOTS of browsing (Daddy Russ – in case you are reading this – I swear I got everything on sale).
Anyways, here are some accessories I’m craving right now.
1. Watercolor Aztec Wide Headband from Three Bird Nest – $20.00 (and, YES, I’ve ordered this!)
2. West Side Brass Cuff Bracelets from Jook & Nona – $48.00 (the more the merrier with these)
3. Amber Bead Painted Chain Bib Necklace from Capwell & Co – $68.00 (Gotta have statement piece)
4. Porcelain Wolf Ring from Nach Jewellery – $80 (No, I did not misspell Jewellery in their name – they are out of France)
5. Everlasting Summer Pouch from Lizzie Fortunato – $360
6. Steve Madden Pisstoll Fringe Bootie from Nordstrom – $99.95
Do you have any accessories you are craving?
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori
LOVE the boots!
Same here! I really like the fringe detailing.
Haha! Your so funny. And I’m also loving head bands/scarves. I’ve been trying to figure a way to wear one, I love the look right now 🙂
I bet your would look awesome in one! Check out Three Bird Nest. They have so many different options that are really stylish.
I will definitely do that 🙂
I wish I could pull off a Headbands, Love it!
I was really drawn to the colors and pattern of the fabric.
Love it! Speaking of shopping (in real life), I wandered into a cute boutique at the Quarry Village. It’s new and called Bevello’s. Have you been?
I haven’t!! I’ll have to check it out! I love finding out about new boutiques. What’s their style?
it´s simple and great!