Every gal loves to accessorize! Well, now I’d like to introduce you to one of the newest concepts in jewelry – Accessory Dash!
Accessory Dash offers the most stylish jewelry for every occasion to update your wardrobe and it’s all via a Facebook auction! How does that work you may ask. Simple…
1. “Like” the Accessory Dash Facebook page.
2. Tune in to their weekly auctions on Facebook on Wednesdays at 8:00pm CST. The pictures of the items will be posted with price, description, and quantity. Auctions are first come, first serve.
3. As items are posted, comment on items you want by posting the following: “SOLD”, your paypal email address, and whether you live IN or OUT of Texas. For example: SOLD, email@example.com or if you live OUTSIDE of Texas: SOLD, firstname.lastname@example.org, out of Texas or OOT which means Out Of Texas
4. They will then post a “Winner’s List” under the notes tab.
5. An invoice will be sent to your Paypal address, and once paid, item will be shipped directly to your door for FREE!
Pretty cool, huh?! You can thank the mastermind and fabulousness of Mrs. Hilary Hymer!
BEST OF ALL – In honor of their FIRST auction Accessory Dash is giving away a pair of these gorgeous navy and gold Ippolita inspired earrings (value: $16) to one lucky sTORIbook reader!
Giveaway Details (How to Enter):
1. You must be an e-mail subscriber to thesTORIbook. To subscribe scroll up and there is a box under “Email Subscription” to enter your e-mail address.
2. Comment below about why these earrings are the perfect accessory for you.
3. Head on over and “like” Accessory Dash’s Facebook page.
Please note the entry deadline for the giveaway is June 19 at 5pm CST. The giveaway is limited to the continental U.S. only. The winner will be randomly selected and announced on thesTORIbook on June 20.
Don’t forget Accessory Dash’s first auction will take place on June 20! Be sure to grab up all the body candy you can!
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori