I have been making this dip for years now. It’s definitely a favorite of mine (I love anything spicy) and is always a hit with the hubby and his friends. As soon as I take this dip out of the oven the guys are chowing down!
This recipe is courtesy of Annie’s Eats. To view the original recipe click here.
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced jalapeño peppers, drained (add more for additional spiciness)
- ½ cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375˚ F.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, green chiles, jalapeños, and shredded cheeses.
- Mix thoroughly until smooth and evenly combined.
- Spread the mixture into a baking dish (approximately 9 x 9-inches) that you have sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a second bowl, combine the Panko and Parmesan and stir with a fork until combined.
- Sprinkle over the cream cheese mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and the topping is golden.
- Enjoy with crackers, chips or baguette slices.