Found another good one for you ladies! This one is delicious!
This recipe is courtesy of Real Simple Magazine. To view the original recipe click here.
- 5 large tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (I just bought a bag of peeled, frozen shrimp)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Feta, crumbled
- crusty bread, for serving
- Optional: 1 cup sliced mushrooms (I had a bunch of mushrooms in the fridge and threw those in too!)
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place the tomatoes in a large baking dish and spoon the olive oil and garlic over them. (Include the mushrooms here)
- Sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss. Roast on top rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the Feta.
- Return the dish to oven until the shrimp are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm with the bread.