Still working on your holiday baking? If so, I’ve got a super easy, delicious one for you – OREO COOKIE CHOCOLATE BARK!! And you only need two ingredients!
To view the original recipe click here.
- 10oz. Ghirardelli white chocolate chips (I just used Nestle white chocolate chips because they are cheaper)
- 15 regular size Oreos, plus 3 more for topping (I recommend adding a few more in)
- Place chocolate in a double boiler over low heat and stir continuously, until chocolate is completely melted. Transfer chocolate to a heat proof bowl and cool for 5 minutes. Add chopped Oreos and stir to combine. Pour mixture into pan. Use a spatula to smooth out top.
- Finely chop remaining Oreos and sprinkle on top. Chill for about 10 minutes until chocolate becomes solid.
- Lift whole bark out of pan by holding onto parchment or wax overhang. Split bark into pieces with a fork.