This has got to be the easiest dinner recipe ever and it’s yummy! If you some how manage to mess this one up then we’re in trouble. I love using the crock pot because you just throw all your ingredients in, let it cook all day and then TADA – you have a delicious meal!
Recipe is courtesy of Six Sister’s Stuff Blog.
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce.
- Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with sauce.
- Serve over rice.
Note: I also added a little bit of red pepper to give it a kick!