Luke is such a sweet baby. He’s really growing now. Sometimes when I give him his morning bottle I think he’s just shot up over night. Daddy Russ and I are enjoying him so much. It’s hard to remember what life was like before him!
When he was 7-weeks-old I had to have my pacemaker replaced which I was very worried about (how in the world could I take care of a baby when I can’t even lift my arm?!). But thankfully Daddy Russ and Mamaw swooped in and really helped out!
Weight: 13 lbs. 1 oz.
Height: 23.7 in.
Highlights From Past Month:
- Luke discovered his hands! They are either in his mouth or he’s holding them out in front of his face staring at them.
- Pookie decided Luke isn’t so bad and likes to lay with him.
- Started batting at objects.
- Decided he REALLY doesn’t like Tummy Time even though Mom makes him do it every day.
- Holds objects placed in his hands. He particularly loves “Yellow Dog.”