Who said tutus are just for kids?! Fashion bloggers across the country have brought the tulle skirt into mainstream fashion. They are fun as well as glamorous and offer tons of ways to style them – without looking like a ballerina! Here are some tips for how to style a tulle skirt and be sure to scroll to the bottom to shop some of my favorites!
- Dress it Up: Looking for an outfit for Christmas photos or a holiday party? Go for a chic look with a short tulle skirt, black turtleneck and tights.
- Dress it Down: Go with the juxtaposition and pair your skirt with a cute tee or flannel shirt like Ashley Guyatt from Polka Dots and Sailot Stripes.
- Try it with a Coat or Jacket: I paired mine with a vintage fur coat to elevate the outfit even more! You can also try a leather jacket for a super cool look like Stylish & Scatterbrained.
- Go Long: Try a maxi tulle skirt for extra drama like Lace & Locks.
- Go Classic: Add a cardigan with your tulle skirt for a vintage look like Maria Just Do It.
Shop This Look:
Shop Tulle Skirts:
Photography Provided By: