I went shopping yesterday. Guess what I saw….leather, leather, and MORE leather! It’s every where! From pants to dresses it’s definitely a must-have for everyone’s wardrobes! I got lost in Polyvore today and created a fun “leather accents” collection to get your inspiration flowing! I paired black leather with one of the hottest colors of the season – green! Green is actually not a color I usually wear but I just might have to this fall!
- Studio dress with leather peplum frill from Zara – $159. (Talk about a dress on-trend. Peplum + leather = WOW)
- “Mitzi” nail polish from Zoya – $8 (I love that it’s matte)
- “Tony” Clutch from Navoh – $69 (They are currently taking pre-orders for an October delivery)
- Gold Vermeil Wrap Bracelet on Apple Green Leather from Chan Luu – $220
- Faux Leather Panel Leggings from Nordstrom – $38 (just in case you aren’t ready to go to a full leather pant)
- Faux leather trimmed bracelet sleeve jacket from Express – $118 (wear with nice pants or even jeans)
- Essas black boots from Jessica Simpson – $139 (Digging the almond-shaped toe with metallic cap)
What are your thoughts on the leather trend going on this fall?
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori