My family used to be watermelon farmers so needless to say I LOVE WATERMELON! I saw this recipe on PBS Parents’ food blog and new I had to try. It is refreshing, savory and delicious!
Don’t forget to add it to your Pinterest boards!
- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine watermelon, feta cheese, red onion, and mint in a large bowl.
- Pour the lime juice and olive oil over the watermelon mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori