Got another yummy, healthy recipe for you! Better yet, it’s super easy!
Ingredients For Turkey:
- 1 pound turkey tenderloin, cut into 4 equal portions
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle the tablespoon of olive oil over cut tenderloin and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, chopped pecans and paprika.
- Dip each tenderloin in bread crumb mix until covered and lay in glass baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Ingredients For Peach Salsa:
- 1 1/4 pounds chopped peaches (I used the peaches that you can buy in containers)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Directions for Peach Salsa:
- In a bowl combine the chopped peaches, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, mint and lime into a pan.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes until salsa is warmed and all ingredients mixed together.
Now just top the tenderloin with salsa, serve and enjoy! I served my tenderloin with some sauteed green beans. Deliciousness!
Please note the original recipe is courtesy of Eating Well.
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori