My tea adventure is continuing! I have at a minimum of almost three cups a day – usually more. This past month I had my first visit to a Teavana store. I was so excited that we finally got one in San Antonio! Baby Luke and I went in and spent like an hour just trying teas and soaking in all the tea education that I possibly could!
What I Drank This Month:
- Teavana Peach Tranquility – This is a delicious herbal tea! This was my first purchase from Teavana and I’m so sad I’m already out! It was also the first loose leaf tea I’ve ever purchased. Highly, highly recommend.
- Tazo Earl Grey – I had this tea when I was at a meeting at Starbucks. I loved it! I love the hints of orange that Earl Grey’s offer and Tazo has such great quality tea.
- Tazo Cucumber White – This is one of the first white teas I tried and it has a hint of cucumber and lime peel. I thought it was just ok. I could barely (and I mean barely) taste the cucumber.
- Tazo Green Tea - Green teas just make me feel like I’m drinking “good health.” This is a very nice green tea with a blend of lemongrass and spearmint.
- Zhena’s Gypsy Tea: Pom and Petals Green Tea - The first time I tried this tea I thought it was absolutely horrible. It was completely my fault though. I steeped it way too long. Now I make sure that I let it infuse for 3 minutes exactly and I love it! My favorite thing is when you lift the cup to drink it you smell a hint of roses each time! It also has the most beautiful packaging! Additionally, the tea sachets are eco-friendly.
- Stash: Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea – I hate even saying this but I don’t like this tea. I don’t know why I selected it – I usually don’t like raspberry flavored anything. I’m definitely going to give this brand another go this month because I’ve heard great things about it.
- HEB Hibiscus Herbal – I’m not snobbish about my tea at all. I have no problem buying generic brands. In fact, this is one of my favorite teas right now. It’s caffeine free and fruity! It is great as a hot tea or on ice. It tastes delicious if you sweeten it with a bit of white grape juice and then pour over ice.
Tea Quote of the Month:
There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea. – Ralph Waldo Emerson, Letters and Social Aims
Do you have a favorite tea that you recommend for Mommy Tori? If so, comment below so I can try it out!
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori