When you are a mom who does events for a living you can pretty much guarantee that you are going to go over the top for your first-born’s first birthday party! And that is exactly what I did! I just couldn’t help myself!
We hosted Luke’s Vintage County Fair Birthday Party this past weekend. It was such a blast and I’d like to invite all of my readers to grab some popcorn and cotton candy and take a tour through the special day!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU:
Rhobin: How can I tell you thank you enough for capturing all these memories for us to look at year after year! You are an amazingly talented and beautiful person. I love that our creative spirits have found eachother!
To Our Family & Friends: Thank you to everyone who came to Luke’s Fair and pitched in to make this such a fantastic day for Luke. Daddy Russ and I couldn’t have done it with out you. Special thanks to:
- Mamaw and PawPaw – I know you worked your butts off! Poor PawPaw did about a million trips back and forth to our house and the park.
- Aunt MaeMae and Uncle Al – Big helpers! Thanks for the muscle power, Alex!
- Uncle Terry & Aunt Shanda – Those haybales added the finishing touches!
- Andrea – Thank you for letting me borrow EVERYTHING vintage that you have! A big thanks to Paul Neilson for all the vintage coke crates!
- Daddy Russ – Thank you for putting up with my “over-the-topness” and tolerating that our extra bedroom looked like a carnival puked for two months!
This is my sTORI being written as you read. – Love, Mommy Tori