We entertain alot and I’m always looking for delicious, easy recipes to try out so I decided to start a recipe series on my blog called Operation Kitchen. These are recipes that I’ve tested so that you can try them too.
Let’s start off on a sweet tooth with a to-die-for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip that I made for a football draft. It is so good and is super simple and takes about 15 minutes to make.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without graham cracker sticks) equals 180 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.